This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Frequently Asked Questions
We put below the questions that most arise with their respective answers. However, if you didn't find the answer you were looking for, please contact us. We will be happy to help you.
Do I have to create an account before placing an order?
Yes, you will need to create an account before placing an order. Creating an account will allow you to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more. Click here to create an account.
How do I create a My Eco Glass account?
Click here to go to the Create an Account page. Once there, you’ll enter your information and choose a password to create an account.
Who do I contact if I’m having problems logging into or with using my account?
Please click here and fill out the form with your contact info and details of the issue you are having. Our team will reach out to you shortly.
I’m worried about entering my credit information online, is your site safe?
Definitely, www.myecoglass.com offers an upgraded shopping cart with a secure credit card checkout.
How long does it take to process my order before shipping?
Orders paid with credit card are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of being placed. You can check the status of your order on your My Account page.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept major credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Where will my order ship from?
All My Eco Glass orders will ship from 12617 Beltex Rd., Manor, TX 78653 unless other arrangements have been made.
How will my order be shipped?
Orders will be shipped standard shipping via FedEx, USPS, or best way. Special routing information must be specified at the time of order or we will ship at our own discretion. We offer various shipping methods and delivery options, these will be displayed for you to choose at checkout.
Do you ship to residential addresses?
Yes, we ship to residential addresses. However, customers categorized as a residential delivery will be subject to potential shipping up charges as deemed necessary by selected carrier.
Can I get expedited delivery?
For an additional cost, we offer various shipping methods from 2 Day to First Overnight depending upon the location and products ordered. These will be displayed for you to choose at checkout.
How do I track my order after shipping?
Tracking numbers will be available at the bottom of the invoice that is emailed at the time of processing.
Do you offer international orders and shipping?
We currently do not offer international shipping options. Shipping promotions and specials only apply to orders made at www.myecoglass.com and shipped within the contiguous U.S. only.
Can I pick up my order directly from your office/warehouse?
Yes, with 24-hour advance notice orders can be picked up at our office/warehouse. Please make payment arrangements in advance.
Couronne Co., Inc.
12617 Beltex Rd.
Manor, TX 78653
What is your return policy?
Please see below for returns and claims policies:
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to all shipping charges incurred.
- Authorized returns will be in the form of credit memo or refunded to the original payment method.
- All returns must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies.
- Trucking damage claims must be reported to the driver upon delivery. Failure to note damages/shortages on delivery receipt may result in claims being denied. Claims must be reported within seven (7) days of delivery.
- My Eco Glass will not accept freight/common carrier damage claims. All breakage claims are to be addressed directly to the carrier and damages must be reported to the driver upon delivery.
- All closeout and discontinued items are final sales and non-returnable/non-refundable.
How do I return products?
- No returns will be accepted without our return authorization (RA) number and must be returned with appropriate packing material.
- Any return shipped and received back to My Eco Glass broken because of inadequate packing material will not be credited.
- Once a return is received and returned to inventory, a credit will be placed on customers account for use against a future order or refunded to original payment method.
- Our glassware is manufactured as hand blown, mouth blown, semiautomatic and automatic production. There may be some variation in color, size and finish as well as slight irregularities that include bubbles or stress marks within the mold. These are not considered flaws.
- Wrought iron products are powder coated, but may rust over time.
- Manufacturers using our products for product packaging must provide us with a sample of the type of closure they will be using. We will test the closure against each production of glassware to ensure consistency with the neck or opening of our glass prior to sending out your order. If no sample is provided or type of closure noted we will be unable to honor claims relating to this issue.
- All colored items offered by Couronne Co. are painted and baked. It is recommended that all colored items be tested for each individual use. Limited quantities of samples may be purchased for testing.
- Glassware openings may vary from production to production. Couronne Co. recommends a synthetic T-top for all bottle and jar openings to assist in sealing the product in the bottle. It is recommended that all products be tested for a tight seal.
Are your products made with recycled glass?
Yes, we offer glass products manufactured with varying percentages of recycled materials from 30% to 99%. The recycled content of each item is noted on our website at www.myecoglass.com . To determine the recycled content of any product, note the Recycled Content % displayed under each product’s “Product Description”.